Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lindsay Lohan's Latest Theft Makes Her Such A Mean Girl!

"Everybody else has to follow the law…  You're no different than anyone else. So please, don't push your luck." Judge Keith Schwartz told Lindsay yesterday as they proceeded to get into the new theft case filed against Lindsay.
I’d personally like to applaud Judge Schwartz for advising our young pop-star to look at where her feet at.  It’s important for Lindsay to realize that her feet are standing behind the same desk, in the same courtroom of the same courthouse just like every other man and woman who has had to go before his Honor.  There was no carpeted walkway or VIP sections, and the two men running this show are the Judge and the Bailiff.
It’s a humbling realization to find we are no different than anyone else.  That life’s terms aren’t ours.  But that is the type of humility we need to truly look at our actions and behaviors and begin to change the way we live our life.
Lindsay’s attitude and behaviors aren’t too far off from my own prior to getting sober.  I was arrogant, entitled, and thought the world should treat me differently than everyone else.  I wasn’t just any average person, I was Avinash Satz!  People needed to recognize just how important I was and just how great my opinions and thoughts of life really were!
Like Lindsay, I needed to fall on my face a couple of times until I was ready to finally give up.  As the consequences of my actions continue to weigh down on me worse, I began to identify just how my actions are affecting me.
I believe our “bottom” really is when we choose to stop digging.  I just hope Lindsay stops digging pretty soon…  For her sake and ours!  I mean really, who didn’t like Mean Girls?
-Avinash Satz

Miracle House- Sober Living in Los Angeles, Clarity House- Sober Living for Women,  New Life House- Sober Living for Young Adults in Los Angeles ,  Reality House- Sober Living for Young Adults in Los Angeles, Alcoholism, Addiction, Substance Abuse, 12-steps, Los Angeles sober living, treatment center, Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment